31 Aralık 2013 Salı

Farewell- Vedam :)))

This text is a farewell and thank you to all people who have passed through my life during the last 6 months... It has been a valuable experience for my career but more important than that...I met you! thank you to all of you for all your support & collaboration & friendship & .... making me the person that I am now... Thanks to Alp Yoruk for giving me this opportunity/ Thanks to Gerald Oberlik& Klaus Rauscher for accepting me! for the nice conversations...for sharing all your experience and different points of view/ Thanks to Claus Gerhalter for nice coffee sessions, friendship and also Bday& Christmas part/ Thanks to Martina Mikulka for the social activities-I don't have the talent for dancing but at least I tried/ Thanks to Verena Gartner for nice conversations...you will definitely do what you want- aha and also thank you for the cooking session...it was amazing! you have talent/ Thanks to Rita Jenei for answering all silly questions ;) Thanks to Thomas Schenk for being a perfect friend and also for taking care of me!/ Thanks to Nora, who could imagine that an ordinary elevator chat will bring a nice friend like you!/ Thanks to Ruth& Veronika for 6 months friendship/ Thanks to Deren& Doguş& Umut for being there it was nice to talk to you-especially when I needed support. You are young and have the energy/ Thanks to Merve& Miriam& Alper& Asli& Ceren for visiting me. I luv you guys...if this is the beginning of another journey you are always very welcome to visit me/ Special thanks to my sister Merve...she was the one who made my home a real home listening to my problems, shopping for the kitchen, bringing the stuff that I needed without asking, being there any time/ Thanks Pinar Bolat for sharing all positive news...I was happy like a child when I got the invitation today/ Thanks to Onur Korkmaz…he was always there for my ups&downs/ Thanks to Lilith, she was a perfect german teacher but I was not a succesful student you were a perfect friend at the same time/ Thanks to Gediz& Roxana for sending their wedding invitations here but the most important part…you are a symbol of hope. I still believe in fairytales because of you! Pınar Bolat you can be a part of this group too/ Thanks to Pınar Özkan…she could not visit me but she has a reason and this reason makes me sooo happy…Luv you!/ Thanks to Ertan Aycan…you are still in my life- 15 years! OMG you are the best/ Thanks to Leyla evin kurtarel…for being crazy but clever at the same time. When I need support she is always there/ Thanks to Ana Paula, Müjde Bakır, Emel Meriç for their postcards& for the 2014 agenda- you are special ;)/ Thanks to Hande Yurtsever for the blog comments you were the motivator/ Thanks to Süha Işıklı for answering all my technical question! I know I was sooo annoying sometimes/ Thanks to İlayda Pasiner…For biking tours, for cooking sessions, for dinners& lunch for sharing your ideas& experiences/ Thanks to Umut Orhon for the long “to do list in Vienna” it was perfect/ Thanks to Şafak Bahadır&Yalçın Demirkol&Ozhan Ozkaynak for the international IT support I know sometimes I was a nightmare but you were always so nice to me/ Thanks to Guilherme Cunha- I need to be fair- this “journey” was special with you…/ Thanks to my family they have been handling me for 30 years. Well Done hehehe :) Thanks to everyone…hopefully I did not forget any of you… Luv u all guys! and Happy New Year!!!

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder